This past month’s best…
Eleven Knockout Tracks on repeat this past month!
A hot cocktail of rip-roaring rippers and cracking cuts.
Here’s Turn Up The Volume‘s Knockout May Team!
1. ‘My Way’ by THE DARTS (L.A/Phoenix, US)
The only crazed way, is The Darts way. This corker is on these fiery garage bats’ 2nd album.
1. ‘Gacked On Anger’ by AMYL AND THE SNIFFERS (Melbourne, Australia)
Ignore the fake news. Rock and roll is not dead!! These sweaty Aussies are the living proof.
3. ‘The Witching Hour’ by SAINT-AGNES (London, UK)
Blues rock voodoo that nails you to the cross. So will debut LP ‘Welcome To Silvertown’.
4. ‘Meat Week’ by BROKEN BABY (L.A. CA, US)
Loud and crystal clear tirade bottled in a motorik bass/drum beat pushed groove. Yeah!
5. ‘Calm Down Aka I Should Not Be Alone’ by EZRA FURMAN (Evanston, IL, US)
A totally not-calm corker, full of peppy vivacity and fervent emotion from upcoming LP.
6. ‘Even Tough’ by HOLY MAGICK (Brighton, UK)
A magnetic trance-like groove that sticks from the get-go. Discover their debut LP here.
7. ‘Shake It‘ by FERAL FIVE (East London, UK)
Tremendous racy electro killer with an instant impact on your hips, feet and mind…
8. ‘The Joker’ by THE STONE BIRDS (Portsmouth, UK)
From a slow-burning torch to a droning steamroller with attitude and swagger. Score!
9. ‘Lonesome Prairie’ by SOUVENIR DRIVER (Portland, OR, US)
Glorious amplified pop pearl from their new stellar album A Dangerous Crossing.
10. ‘Little Romance’ by ECHOTAPE (South England)
Ecstatic tonality, effervescent flow, bang-up vocals, and an exuberant chorus. Top!
11. ‘Hesitate’ by SOCIAL STATION (Washington D.C., US)
Warm synths, infectious percussion, pulsating bass, and dreamy vocals. Melancholic gem!